| Home » OCBC|
|OCBC is a leading financial services group in Asia with the HQ (Headquarters) based in Singapore. The full form of the acronym OCBC generally means the Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Ltd. According to the history and profile of the bank, it is the resultant of the three banks merger in 1932 i.e. Chinese Commercial Bank Ltd. (1912), Ho Hong Bank Ltd. (1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Ltd. (1919). In terms of assets, they are also one of the largest financial institutions in Singapore and Malaysia.
The bank has several branches and offices in 15 countries which include Australia, Brunei, China, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong SAR, USA and UK. In fact, it has 530 branches and offices worldwide including 411 branches in Indonesia which is operated by its subsidiary PT Bank NISP.
They provide various types of banking and financial products as well as the services to the individual, business and corporate and institutional clients. The products and services which are being offered by the bank include the following.
- Banking: Under this service, one can avail various types of services like savings, current, time or fixed deposit account services as well as the payment services like GIRO, telegraphic transfer, fund transfer and many others.
Moreover, one can also avail the services such cash management, research and on the other hand, the financial and annual reports can be obtained from the investor relation section available on the website of the bank.
- Internet banking: This service provides convenient and easy banking by login with the access code and PIN.
- Insurance: This service covers life, health and general insurance services.
- Investment: This includes Unit Trusts, Structure Deposits, dual currency, stocks and retirement.
- Loans: The OCBC loans include personal, property, education, car financing, easicredit and many others.
- Cards: Both debit and credit card services are available with various benefits, promotions and rewards.
They also offer various jobs and employment opportunities as well as internship and training program for those students interesting in banking careers.
OCBC Head Office Address
65 Chulia Street
Tel: (65) 6318 7222
Fax: (65) 6533 7955
On the other hand, you can follow the link given below in order to find the OCBC international branches located in New York or Log Angeles of the United States and others.
The OCBC Malaysia also offers same products and services provided by the OCBC in Singapore. In addition, they also provide Islamic banking and wealth management service through Al-Amin. For more detailed information, you can also contact at the following head office addresses.
OCBC Head Office
18 Jalan Tun Perak
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2698 4363
OCBC Al-Amin Head Office
25th Floor Wisma Lee Rubber
1 Jalan Melaka
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2026 0825
OCBC Securities is the leading stocks and future trading and brokerage service provider in Singapore. The products and services offer by OCBC Securities, a unit of OCBC Group, are as follows.
For further detailed information about the OCBC products and services, velocity, cycle and others visit the website of the bank.
- Listed products
- Leveraged Forex
- Securities Borrowing Account
- ETF IQ
- Young investor pack (YIP)